Tuesday, August 02, 2005
In Today's News
We circle the globe to bring you items of interest:
- The Getty is back in the news today, and it's not pretty (via).
- The International Cow Parade opens in its newest venue this week: Moscow. Will the insanity never end?
- Speaking of insanity, does anyone know why our newly appointed Ambassador to the United Nations insists on wearing a guinea pig under his nose?
- Jessica Yu's film about Henry Darger, In the Realms of the Unreal, screens tonight on the PBS show P.O.V. Check your local listings for stations and times, as they say.
- Finally, the NY Times breaks away from all the serious coverage of British terrorism to report on one terrorist's fashion sense, sort of (original NY Times piece).